in accordance with articles 38 and 47 of Presidential Decree no. 445 of 28 December 2000 and aware of the penalty consequences provided for in case of false statements under articles 75 and 76 of the same Decree
• – to have read and accepted, in accordance with the current regulations, which constitute a user contract, the general contractual conditions of which the undersigned declares, under the current regulations, to know and accept, with particular reference to the consequences incumbent on the tour company in case of damages caused, during the use of the vehicle, to oneself, to the rented bicycle, to third parties and things, and the exemption of the operator’s liability, under Article 1341, paragraph 2, of the Civil Code, which are approved in writing at the time of the subscription of this request forms;
• – under my full responsibility to be in good psychophysical conditions for the practice of cycling and MTB. I am aware of foreseeable and unforeseeable risks and to assume them consciously, although cycling and MTB can be considered dangerous activities in themselves. I know and will abide by all safety regulations and provisions during the race. I will use the protection devices connected to the type of discipline and will not use the ebike and/or mountain bike for improper purposes uses. I will follow the instructions of the Epic Bike di Valentin Dumitrasc organization.
• – to be informed, in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments, that the personal data collected will be processed, also by electronic means, exclusively within the scope of the procedure for which this request is submitted.
Between Epic Bike owned by Valentin Dumitrasc, (as “Company”) with headquarters in Castiglion Fiorentino, viale G. Mazzini 119 – VAT no. 02426350514 and the guest (hereinafter “participant”) is established under the following conditions:
In consideration of the mutual covenants and promises herein made, the parties agree as follows:
1. PARTICIPATION: Participant agrees to participate in the Epic Bike di Valentin Dumitrasc eBike Tour in the Tuscan Countryside (the “Tour”).
2. DISCLAIMER: Participant acknowledges that the Tour involves inherent risks, including, without limitation, the risk of personal injury, death, damage to property, and/or other risks that cannot be foreseen. Participant agrees to assumes all risks associated with the Tour, and to accept responsibility for all losses, damages, costs, and expenses associated with the Tour, including medical expenses, legal fees, and costs resulting from injury, death, or property damage.
3. COMPLIANCE: Participant agrees to abide by all applicable laws and regulations, and to comply with all safety instructions and directions given by Company during the Tour.
4. RELEASE: Participant agrees to release Company from any and all liability for any injury, death, damage, or loss suffered by Participant as a result of participating in the Tour.
5. INDEMNIFICATION: Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company from any and all losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including legal fees, resulting from any claims made by or on behalf of Participant as a result of participating in the Tour.
6. GOVERNING LAW: For any matter not expressly provided for in this agreement, the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the provisions of the civil code. For any dispute arising between the parties, the competent court is that of Arezzo.
7. AMENDMENTS: This Agreement may not be amended, modified, or altered, except by a written instrument signed by both parties.
8. SEVERABILITY: In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to be severable from this Agreement and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any and all prior agreements, understandings, or arrangements between them, whether verbal or written.