The best way to discover the enchanting landscape of Cortona and its surroundings. You will immerse yourself in a unique rural landscape, discovering the surrounding area and the most sought-after local wines. Add to this a visit to the elegant setting of one of the best wine estates in the Cortona area. A unique experience for lovers of the beauty and essence of grapes, better known as the nectar of Bacchus
The meeting point will be the car park of the archeological area of Sodo
(on explicit request, the Camucia-Cortona station can be chosen as the meeting point, which is also easy to reach for those coming from Florence). Here, after an initial briefing where the functions of the E-Bike will be explained, you will plunge into the breathtaking territory of the Val di Chiana, following the most characteristic routes with centuries of history behind them that you will admire along the way.
The use of the electric bike will make your route easier and physically less demanding, allowing you to fully enjoy the landscape that surrounds you.
Once your arrival, the sommelier will present their best wines accompanied by products - strictly local - with due care, attention and detail. The return journey will be eco-friendly as always, as it will wind along secondary roads with very little traffic to enjoy the pure and healthy air of the Chianina countryside at 360 degrees.
- E-Bike rental with bike helmet
- Expert guide
- Technical assistance during the tour
PRICE NOT INCLUDES
- Wine Tasting, cheese and bruschetta with EVO olive oil Light lunch / merenda (depending on time) will have a cost of €40 / person to pay at the winery
- Transfer at the starting point
Upon request we could depart from the Camucia - Cortona railway station, which is easy to reach even for those coming by train from Florence Santa Maria Novella.
- For children under 14, please ask for special info.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.